STAMPINBACK.NL IS AN ANGEL COMPANY.
We welcome artists who'd like to use our stamp images in their own hand-stamped craftwork that they produce to sell.
Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Stampinback stamp images for the purpose of creating craftworks for sale, under the following criteria:
1. Each craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually hand-stamped by the selling artist
and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying.
Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of hand-stamped craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
2. There are no quantity limits for for-sale, hand-stamped craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
3. Only completed, hand-stamped projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive retail locations, temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet.
In selling hand-stamped projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are hand-made, and not a product of Stampinback.
The seller may indicate the supplies used are from Stampinback, but the Stampinback logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of hand-stamped projects.
4. You may not use Stampinback stamp images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
5. Persons creating hand-stamped items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
6. Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Stampinback and its artists from disputes arising from their work.